-... .-. .- .. -. -.. .- -. -.-. .

Thursday

We Have Had A Whole Week Of Blazing Sunshine, A Rare & Delightful Experience.

My most loved animals on the planet, brutal creatures I know, but I just am in awe. I had a life changing dream once, I think I was about 17. Polar bears were in it. I could communicate with them, I went to live with them, and lived happily ever after. My 2nd most loved animal is the black panther, then the red panda.





The expression on the man who is looking up, pretty much explains how I felt when seeing this picture.

My daughter was called two scoops for years, she lived for ice cream and would always implore for two scoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discombobulated correlation for all like minded braindancers

My photo
Musings, reflections, observations, lovely clothes, food, books, art and the total assimilation parenthood creates.