-... .-. .- .. -. -.. .- -. -.-. .

Tuesday

Monday Clouds And Girls With Good Tights.

I saw these two whilst waiting for my train. I know they know I was checking them out, but I did not have the gumption to ask for a proper photo. Proud? Shy? Lazy? All of the above. The girl with black leggings is cool in my eyes because she has the same green cardigan as me, that I love and wear a lot. She must too, because it is old, topshop, maybe 2/3 years ago. I also think her leggings are really decent. The black lace affect was actually velvet. Up close, they were really intricate and beautiful.
And the other girl gets major style points for her blazer, tights and shoes. So I took a cheeky photo as I got on the train, something tells me blondie knew, and quite liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discombobulated correlation for all like minded braindancers

My photo
Musings, reflections, observations, lovely clothes, food, books, art and the total assimilation parenthood creates.