-... .-. .- .. -. -.. .- -. -.-. .

Sunday

Surely It's Not All Doom & Gloom?




The picture above is pretty much a visual representation of how I felt last night after a mind map session that took place between the hours of 2:30 am and 4:30am
I went to a friends house for a darts party, yep Jim Bowen Bullseye style, and when I got back I felt guilty that I had done zero study that day, and that my study time in the library turned into me taking a friend for food and a shoulder to sigh on. To be fair, she is a lush person who needs to be treated special, in the hope she will get an inkling of how special she is.
Saying that, the night train was a very productive trip, what I don't know about GMST is frankly, not that important.
I am after 85% on this assignment, stay posted....

Best darts name of the night?
Rusty Bullseye































No comments:

Post a Comment

Discombobulated correlation for all like minded braindancers

My photo
Musings, reflections, observations, lovely clothes, food, books, art and the total assimilation parenthood creates.