-... .-. .- .. -. -.. .- -. -.-. .

Wednesday

We Miss You























Hello You

I do desire this to be the computer world I always wanted, a multibubbleverse to spill forth tangents out of my brain.
Being a Gemini oxymoron gives me the distinct pleasure of being hyper private and at the same time, compelled to share.
When people close to me sussed this was mine, I never gave it up, I tweaked it, stopped typing and started sonically silent conversations with myself (and some other Braindancers) through visuals.
Control freak?

Sensible wise one?
Narcissistic asshole?

All of the above?









1 comment:

Discombobulated correlation for all like minded braindancers

My photo
Musings, reflections, observations, lovely clothes, food, books, art and the total assimilation parenthood creates.