-... .-. .- .. -. -.. .- -. -.-. .

Sunday

So, I am snowed in. Never before have I experienced what is like to have no contact with the outside world for a sustained amount of time.
I am walking 5 miles a day to get milk and shizzle like that. Speaking of shizzle, my foray into the world of hardcore scrabble brought to my attention, the world pizzle. A bull's penis apparently. Or mizzle, a light rain.
The walk is ace though, middle of nowhere countryside, down country lanes thick with snow and ice. Birds stop singing in the snow, I never knew that, so silent.
I would have pictures, but I have not been into the big city to purchase my Christmas pressie, a January sale camera. Soon come.

I love this picture of Rza. He has the skills I look for. Inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discombobulated correlation for all like minded braindancers

My photo
Musings, reflections, observations, lovely clothes, food, books, art and the total assimilation parenthood creates.