-... .-. .- .. -. -.. .- -. -.-. .

Friday

Reasons To Love Mariah Carey

The reasons I love Mariah, hear me out please, she has got some top pros.
As you shall see in the photos below, she is never far away from a glass of booze.
She drinks booze in the sea, in the snow and when she is being greased up for a music video.
A true professional.
She is 6ft tall. 6ft.
Mariah always was a dinky small person in my minds eye, I love the fact she is Amazonian.
She says shit like, "get me another glass of champagne, motherfucker".
I may have made that one up, but I reckon she does.
When she forgets the lines to one of her own songs, and the backing vocalist steps up and helps her out, she repays them by singing in a breathy voice, "okaay, you can stop sing my part now baby".
Whats not to love? That's if you can forgive the ice shattering warble.


1 comment:

  1. she's like a horrific car crash- you dont want to look but you cant look away ahaha

    she's tacky, yes, but amazingly talented. wish she'd stop the yo-yo dieting but maybe thats part of what makes her so endearing

    ReplyDelete

Discombobulated correlation for all like minded braindancers

My photo
Musings, reflections, observations, lovely clothes, food, books, art and the total assimilation parenthood creates.