-... .-. .- .. -. -.. .- -. -.-. .

Saturday

Roast Beef Monster Munch


Hello my lurking lovelies,
Lots of work and lush weather for a change, so less of this:


And more of this:


Been having loads of mentally good intricate dreams as of late, last night I dreamt that I was a Birmingham rude boy, which is what I would have been if I was born a boy and left in the city instead of escaping to Cornubia at a tender age. One dream had a dream within a dream that centred around a book being read in the dream within the dream.

Hardly any raving going on, pennies and brain cells are being saved instead, all though I am hitting up a wedding next week, and it would just be plain rude to stay sober at a wedding I reckon.

Whatever I wear, I hope one of the old boys react like this, spread the love, that's what I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discombobulated correlation for all like minded braindancers

My photo
Musings, reflections, observations, lovely clothes, food, books, art and the total assimilation parenthood creates.