-... .-. .- .. -. -.. .- -. -.-. .

Monday

Philosophical Research & Development


My world has been filled with work lately, hence the slow down in braindance image download

Feels good to be assimilated back into the borg, I mean library system, I am a born librarian it seems.
A friend of mine left for Japan today, and yes, I am trying to hold down the jealousy factor. It hurts though, a flaw in my character, feeling so jealous.

I will get to Japan, came soooo close twice, at the start of this year, and I do want to do it on my own steam, but man, why does everything have to be an up hill struggle?
Megatron Bullshitio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discombobulated correlation for all like minded braindancers

My photo
Musings, reflections, observations, lovely clothes, food, books, art and the total assimilation parenthood creates.