-... .-. .- .. -. -.. .- -. -.-. .

Monday

More Than My Fair Share Of Red Wine? Alter Ego Time

There is no better villain than the Great Tyrant. Look upon this outfit mere mortals.
My all time number one girl, and ultimate alter ego.
Please tell me it is not wrong to still carry a torch for Jessica Rabbit. The picture above came from a site called: http://roaringtwenties.tumblr.com/

It is a brilliant place to peruse Martine Beswick, one of the most perfect face and body combos I have ever seen

1 comment:

  1. there is NOTHING wrong with admitting to liking jessica rabbit. she is freakin AWESOME! love her to death and always will! by far the best cartoon heroine ever

    ReplyDelete

Discombobulated correlation for all like minded braindancers

My photo
Musings, reflections, observations, lovely clothes, food, books, art and the total assimilation parenthood creates.