-... .-. .- .. -. -.. .- -. -.-. .

Saturday

Strange Vibes

I woke up today feeling uneasy, the sun was shining onto my books like it does most mornings, casting soft hazy shadows of orange, blue and yellow. I felt like I have misplaced something important, or maybe it was a realisation that my house is going to be packed with bodies for the next three days, solitude forgotten. I have been looking forward to this weekend for about two months, now that it is here, I am a bit spun out. Overwhelmed and overexcited. Normally there are 4 in my house, this weekend 14.
Must.Start.Drinking.
We are off en masse now, to a friend's 30th barb bee queue. I am wearing this:


Spartans and a nightie, what more do I need?

1 comment:

Discombobulated correlation for all like minded braindancers

My photo
Musings, reflections, observations, lovely clothes, food, books, art and the total assimilation parenthood creates.