-... .-. .- .. -. -.. .- -. -.-. .

Thursday

Mid Week Drinking Is Good For You

She looks pretty distressed by my kissing her.
Maybe it has something to do with my face resembling a character from Tim Burton's planet of the apes. That film was gash.
Mid week drinking sessions are always good, combine it with the fact that it is one of your best friend's birthday, and defcon one status is achieved. We drank two bottles of pink champagne before leaving the house. The lushest thing about the whole night was the tunes being played. I danced for 4 hours, not once did I sit down. Other than to join friends by the harbour.

These crimes against fashion were left by the bar, I really despise crocs, really very much. I find the whole aesthetic offensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discombobulated correlation for all like minded braindancers

My photo
Musings, reflections, observations, lovely clothes, food, books, art and the total assimilation parenthood creates.