-... .-. .- .. -. -.. .- -. -.-. .

Tuesday

I should Be Working

If I had this arm, all my troubles would come to an end. Housework? no problemo. Knocking out people who grind on my third eye? Knocked into next week. The fact that three snow heads can do Pilates better than me? Not any more mofo's, check my muscle strenght. Finding my way upstairs when I have turned the lights off, but have had imbibed a little more than my fair share of Whiskey? The blue light guides through the treacherous assault course left by lazy children, no, not today will my life be nearly taken from me because of Pinky Pie the pony...

?


I adore Peekasso. Here is one of the reasons why.



God Bless America.

2 comments:

  1. Once I saw bear Mascot for sub sandwich restaurant smoking on his break (still in costume). The busty bear seen above, however, wins hands down.
    http://ilcorvo.us/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh!! Witchblade *wets-self*

    EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete

Discombobulated correlation for all like minded braindancers

My photo
Musings, reflections, observations, lovely clothes, food, books, art and the total assimilation parenthood creates.