-... .-. .- .. -. -.. .- -. -.-. .

Thursday

Day Trip


Waiting for the bus.

Kirk Douglas chin.



This book is so very very good. I am a lifelong fan of Sagan. Thank you A.M, you are a queen.




Car boot jewels.




Granny Smith Love.



Apple Dribble.



Good job I like vests, because the black top is useless without one.



A well read woman is less of a problem-she knows more or less what to expect.


Even approaching 30, I have to sit at the back of the bus.The reason for my bus rides, champagne mofo, it's my friend's birthday.




Drunken ticket stamping.




Bus ride home.



Surely, the deal of the century, cheers co-op, you really know how to make one feel special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discombobulated correlation for all like minded braindancers

My photo
Musings, reflections, observations, lovely clothes, food, books, art and the total assimilation parenthood creates.