-... .-. .- .. -. -.. .- -. -.-. .

Wednesday

Is it wrong to fancy Data?

Is it? I have since I was about 15. Let me break it down a bit, Data is a robot. A very sophisticated sentient android. He is not able to feel emotions, (unless you gave him an emotion chip) but his ability to compute really complex matters make up for this in my eyes. Emotions are overrated. I mean his storage capacity is stated as 800 quadrillion bits, which means he will never forget how you like you're tea, what you're favourite book is, or why remembering the day after will never be good enough. He would never get ill, thereby protecting me from the dreaded affliction of caring for a man with "man flu". He is super strong and very intelligent, a mixture I find hard to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discombobulated correlation for all like minded braindancers

My photo
Musings, reflections, observations, lovely clothes, food, books, art and the total assimilation parenthood creates.