-... .-. .- .. -. -.. .- -. -.-. .

Friday







I have become bursting with thoughts for a while now, I try to write them all down, but because I am silly, I tend to do it with a ink pen in bed, covering my hands and duvet with parker blue/black. So I thought I would join the sometimes very interesting and insightful, sometimes painfully dull world of placing my ego and mind on the Internet. I also wonder how long I can keep it going for, will I get bored after a few days? Will I get into it, and start ignoring my family, instead opting for the keyboard? I am in flux land at present, so will entertain myself, and hopefully some others.




First up: Andre Thomkins. This man had lush skills. My friend was explaining last night how he made them, I should have paid more attention. His style reminds me of marble glass dreams, rock formation and the sheer beauty of grey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Discombobulated correlation for all like minded braindancers

My photo
Musings, reflections, observations, lovely clothes, food, books, art and the total assimilation parenthood creates.