-... .-. .- .. -. -.. .- -. -.-. .

Wednesday

Aquatacizem

 A cuz of mine. One of my favorites.
 Another favorite. 
You can find him at Higher Heights. I know he is doing more than me with his time on Earth, probably more than you too. 
 My favourite lady cuz, a most beautiful mother and friend.  I have adored her since back in the day, when she looked like this:
 
Dela,where are you now? I'ts been so long since we were in each others company, you a big man now, I hear?
This picture was taken the last time I saw you.
 I still have your book on Fast Cars that you brought with you, if you ever want to come pick it up, you would be more than welcome in my house.  





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Discombobulated correlation for all like minded braindancers

My photo
Musings, reflections, observations, lovely clothes, food, books, art and the total assimilation parenthood creates.