-... .-. .- .. -. -.. .- -. -.-. .

Thursday

A Higher Frequency Photon Has Greater Energy






























 If you do not know about junior spesh, now is your chance.
 One pound and fifty pence, mayonnaise is twenty pence more, and its me, Jaxor.




 This is how I look and feel right now, undiluted physics is a mofo.
 I not like.
 I like science that does not require me to learn a new language. 
I can now rearrange a equation like a pro though.
 But still, goodbye hardcore physics, goodbye.
 I will be ready for you next time.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous17.10.13

    use of copyrighted images without authorization = copyright infringement. look it up.

    ReplyDelete

Discombobulated correlation for all like minded braindancers

My photo
Musings, reflections, observations, lovely clothes, food, books, art and the total assimilation parenthood creates.